A well-designed financial plan will take you from where you are currently, to where you wish to be in the future – and give you the ability to protect your wealth from shifts in the economy and other variables that could potentially threaten it.
Financial planning is more than just advice on how to invest your money: a Personal Financial Plan is like a roadmap to the future. Without one, you might reach your destination eventually: But why gamble? – When a clear, accurate map will get you there a lot faster and more efficiently. Investment advice is part of financial planning, but it is not the whole picture.
l have well-defined goals and you’ll know what is required every step of the way, as you move forward to meet them. Working with Laura, you will gain an understanding of your income, expenses and overall net worth. You’ll also see how easily you can:
- Save for major expenses: like funding a child’s education, buying a house or developing a ‘special occasions’ cash reserve for weddings, vacations and other important events.
- Plan for your retirement: so you won’t outlive your savings.
- Look at ways to reduce your taxes, now and in the future.
- Protect your loved ones against financial crisis should you die unexpectedly or become disabled.
You’ve worked hard to accumulate significant financial assets and now you want your wealth to remain with you and your family. Laura can prepare a financial plan that protects your wealth from excessive taxation while it continues to grow in today’s markets. This may include:
- Plans for your retirement: Managing retirement income to get the rewards you want from your savings, while retaining assets to pass on to your children or favourite charitable foundations.
- Strategies to reduce your taxes: now and in the future. Expert detailed tax planning results in significant savings, adding to the comfort and security of your retirement years.
- Protecting your loved ones against financial crisis. Planning for potential disability or long-term care needs means that your children can live free from concern for your future.
- Estate planning to ensure your assets are distributed according to your will, with the greatest possible percentage going directly to your beneficiaries.